Closing date: 30 Jun 2018
iMMAP is a pioneering organization that is leading the way in the effective use of information management practices and principles in the service of humanitarian relief and development.
The iMMAP IT/Web developer will work under the direct supervision of the iMMAP COO in Marseille, France, and in close collaboration with iMMAP’s Communication & Outreach Manager based in iMMAP US Headquarter in Washington DC.
Website and HR Platform/roster management and development
· Implement interactive design and technical improvements for iMMAP’s website, and Roster Management system.
· Act as the technical focal point for the implementation of further Drupal features to the Roster Management System.
· Helping in prototyping and developing new functionalities for iMMAP website, and Roster Management System.
· Advise on, implement and manage solutions in Drupal for dynamic sites driven by data from external sources.
· Make changes to information architecture, navigation, create new sections, etc.
· Install, enable and configure modules and features.
· Customize modules.
· Write code to implement new features or custom modules.
· Install Drupal updates, patches and security updates.
· Front-end design including visual design elements and theme creation.
· Management of staging and live environments.
· Deployment of Drupal sites onto staging and live environments
· Provide technical documentation for site administrators to fully utilize new features.
· Provide technical support as needed to site administrators and content managers for content creation and user/permission management.
· 3 years of experience in related field. Knowledge of humanitarian and aid development sector is an asset.
· Experience in Drupal site-building, development and theming.
· In depth knowledge of Drupal site building with skills in developing custom modules and utilizing Drupal entities.
· Familiarity with most common contributed modules (e.g. Panels, Chaos tools, Features) and their configuration; content types and views; roles and permissions; navigation, menus, taxonomy; rules; actions and workflows.
· Good User of Drush to manage Drupal installations, updates and configurations
· Understanding of UI design, UX and information architecture and familiarity with developing user flows and mobile UI/UX would be an advantage.
· Bilingual: English and French.
Ø Position base in Marseille, France
Ø The position is expected to be a full-time position, starting ASAP with a duration of 1-year, renewal based on performance result and funding availability.
Ø Contract type: US Consultancy contract (4 000 – 6 000 USD/month depending on experience)
How to apply:
Kindly use our plateform http://immap.eu/