Countries: Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain
Organization: International Transformation Foundation
Closing date: 19 Mar 2021
Reporting to the Secretariat, the Regional Coordinator is an integral part of the ITF team responsible for the growth of the organization
1) Spearhead the ITF regional expansion by:
2) Direct the regional Office including projects planning, implementation, monitoring & Evaluation, and oversight of budgets.
3) Facilitate, coordinate and act as primary point-of-contact for all regional affairs including:
4) Identify and prepare grant proposal and other fundraising strategies for regional projects.
5) Hire, train/mentor, supervise, and evaluate regional office volunteer staffs.
6) Other responsibilities may be assigned.
The applicant must possess or is extremely eager to learn and is passionate about the following knowledge/skills and can demonstrate, that the essential functions of this position can be performed:
Although ITF volunteer staff enjoy limitless opportunities, ITF does NOT provide any kind of compensation. ITF staff operate on a full-time volunteer basis for a minimum of 6 months contract. They are responsible for all basic expenses such as home – office transportation, accommodation, etc. ITF ONLY provides direct operational expenses such as staff transportation to a meeting outside of the office, field visit, operations, etc.
How to apply:
To apply for this role send your one page motivation letter and C.V. to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries get in touch through email@example.com, @ITFSecretariat on Twitter & Facebook.
Like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter.